At W.L.Sleigh Ltd we pride ourselves in providing worry-free travel planning to all our clients. Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and the impact it has had on travel plans across the world, we have been revising and refining our safety protocols throughout our business.
As a leading chauffeur company, we are taking unprecedented steps in training all our chauffeurs to ensure that they follow correct safety procedures, for both the safety of our clients and themselves. W.L.Sleigh Ltd are following all the government recommendations for transport providers to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
• Prior to each new client entering the vehicle, the chauffeur will sanitise the seats, door handles and all potential touch points.
• Complimentary personal hand-wipes and sanitiser will be provided.
• Disposable masks and gloves will be available in all cars, if required.
• Perspex screens installed between driver and passengers.
• Driver when assisting with luggage will use sterile gloves.
It has been recommended that good ventilation may help reduce the risk of the transmission of COVID-19. Where possible, windows should be kept open and air conditioning will always be set to extract to avoid recirculating the air within the vehicle.
Chauffeurs will not shake passengers’ hands, and whenever possible, will observe the 2 metre (6 feet) minimum social distance rule. Where special assistance is required, chauffeurs will wear gloves and masks when approaching clients.
The chauffeur will open and close all passenger doors. Chauffeurs will then observe the 2 metre (6 feet) minimum social distance rule as passengers enter/exit the vehicle.
Chauffeurs, when assisting with passenger luggage, will wear gloves for any handling and will observe the 2 metre (6 feet) minimum social distance rule when receiving/returning any luggage.